THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO KEEP YOUR ITEMS LIVIN IN OUR COMMUNITY AND NOT THE LANDFILL!
FEEL GOOD ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING WITH US!
We buy all of our preloved loved items from people just like you - local parents & grandparents!
Buying happens BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Unfortunately we cannot accept walk-in's. Sorry for any inconvenience.
***Please note, due to COVID, at this time we are only accepting DROP OFF appointments.
We offer two appointment styles:
1: STICK AROUND: You bring your items in and we look through them on the spot. We pull the items we are looking to purchase, make you an offer and offer cash/credit on the spot.
2: DROP OFF: You can drop off up to 2 bins at a time. We look through your items within a couple of days, text you an offer and email transfer you the money.
If anything is remaining you can pick up within a couple of days or we can donate to our fill-a-bag event.
We offer you approximately 1/3 of what we'd sell the item for in the shop.
Bigger and brand new items we can offer closer to 1/2.
WANT TO DONATE YOUR ITEMS? We will donate a portion of our sales on your items to a charity of our choice.
Guidelines on how to have a successful selling experience with Livin Boutique
We have A LOT of inventory!
- But we are always looking for brand name & unique items in good-great shape.
- We accept all seasons and holiday wear at all times.
- We buy sizes newborn (and preemie) up to 16 youth.
- We buy all sizes of maternity and nursing clothing, bras and gear in good-great condition.
WE ARE NOW BUYING WOMEN'S CLOTHING!
(Livin Boutique, Port Elgin only)
- We are currently looking for boutique/quality brand items in good-great shape that are still in style.
- We are currently looking for sizes XS-XXL
- You can bring up to 2 bins of freshly washed and 'folded' clothing in per appointment. Halloween costumes and snowsuits can be additional.
- We love to purchase popular toys and gear in great condition.
- If you have bigger items we always recommend sending us up-to-date pictures of the items and we can let you know if it's something we need at that time.
*We strongly recommend washing all clothing, toys & gear before bringing it to us. It presents better and you may get more money for your items because of it. :)
*WE MAY REFUSE TO LOOK AT UNWASHED CLOTHES/TOYS/GEAR.
WANT TO DONATE YOUR REMAINING ITEMS TO OUR FILL-A-BAG EVENT?
- The community greatly benefits from this event. It's our way to ensure your items stay in the community and not the landfill.
- We do not sell/profit from these items. We charge $10 to STUFF a bag at these events, which mostly covers our time and efforts to put this on.
- Thank you for your support. xx
*Please note, WE WASH/SANATIZE ALL ITEMS before putting them on the shelves.
If you'd like to book an appointment or have anymore questions please email us at:
PORT ELGIN: firstname.lastname@example.org